Meet Founder and CEO, Lisa Kappesser
- Certified career and executive coach through The College of Executive Coaching.
- Author of the book: The Smart New Way to Get Hired: Use Your Emotional Intelligence to Land the Right Job.
- Enhanced personal growth of hundreds of professionals and executives in career transition, helping them attain their targeted jobs or secure advanced roles.
- Facilitated career transition seminars and consulted for Right Management, the leading global provider of career transition services, and served as the organization’s Subject Matter Expert in the area of Emotional Intelligence.
- Adjunct Professor, Carl H. Lindner College of Business; taught courses in Organizational Behavior and Business Professionalism; Guided students in managing their career paths.
- Collaborated with the Associate Dean of College of Business to develop, pilot and implement a course on Professionalism, that is now a requirement for all business majors in the Carl H. Lindner College of Business.
- Provided executive coaching to organizations, working with selected senior leaders on professional development, enabling them to be more effective in current roles or as they advance in the organization; Clients included: College administrators/professors, HR Directors, VPs of Finance and Government Contracting, and C-Suite Officers.
- Consulted with over 200 organizations ranging from small to large businesses, nonprofit organizations, government groups and schools/colleges to create and facilitate programs on emotional intelligence and leadership, tailored to meet their needs and objectives.
- Collaborated with Macy’s Leadership Institute to integrate emotional intelligence competency development into their elite national executive development program; Trained over 150 senior managers and directors on EQ, by integrating the material with their core values and aligning it with their objectives and culture.
- Created and facilitated performance management training to meet targeted objectives of United States Air Force in the implementation of a new software performance management system with focus on improving communication.
- Grew personal leadership competencies of executive women from local corporations through individual and group coaching as part of the WE Lead Program, a Cincinnati Regional USA Chamber Program.
- Consulted with the Norwood City School staffs for 5 years, developing programs and providing services to enhance the performance and success of students and teachers.
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Notre Dame, and B.A. in Psychology from Miami University of Ohio.
EQ Coaching Solutions’ Mission:
- To partner with individuals who are in career transition, desiring to change careers, looking for a new position and those currently employed who want to reassess their career path to achieve their vision and goals.
- To develop emotional intelligence competencies in professionals and executives through training and coaching.
- To educate others on the importance of utilizing one’s emotional intelligence to achieve career success.
EQ Coaching Solutions’ Values:
- Utilize the highest professional and ethical standards to serve others with honesty and integrity.
- Reinforce qualities of self-determination, personal responsibility and accountability which play an essential role in achieving life goals and life satisfaction.
- Provide quality, effective, and affordable coaching services, training, and development programs, promoting a rewarding learning experience and achieving client satisfaction to all who utilize its services.